Monday, June 16, 2008

Girl, my love's gonna last, just as long as my high

Hi. The Jeremy here. I spoil three and a half seasons of the new Battlestar Galactica at the bottom of this. So don't click to embiggen or stop reading here.



Yay for Snoop!

I went and saw Kung Fu Panda the other day. It's a pretty decent flick, seemed kinda short, but that also meant that it didn't drag at all, ya dig? I also saw Incredible Hulk. I dug it. Ed Norton has that whole Wandering Bill Bixby bit down pat. I could have done without Betsy Ross. Sorry.

TJ here again. I really dunno how long I have to yap so that the Facebook peeps don't see this on their main feed. Whee.

Work was fun, because WE'RE READY FOR A VISIT EVERY DAY! Keep it low and tight. And left-justified, guys.



That should be enough.

EARTH IS THE FINAL CYLON. The end.

No comments: