Sunday, November 23, 2008

Totally random day.

I think I'm in love with Katy Perry.

So I assembled the Unicorn Paradise (haha, UNICRON PARADISE would be a lot of fun too... just a bunch of random planets and no Galactus) Playmobil Advent Calendar for MEGA TODDLOR ZKAT today. I love how the sequence of presents goes like this:

12/1- BIRDCAGE (It's actually a pretty awesome birdcage too... it's got a perch and it's all regal with a crown that I neglected to put on until 12/19.)
12/2- BIRD (It's a macaw! He's made to sit on the swinging perch.)
12/3- FLOWER BED (Has some flowers, whee)
12/4- FLOWERY SHRUB (That fits into the big hole in the flower bed.)
12/5- PERSON (I think she is the princess, akshually.)
12/6- HER TIARA AND WATER DISH (To, y'know, water something... dunno what yet.)
12/7- PEACOCK (Tail back and walking)
12/8- FOUR DIFFERENT LITTLE BIRDIES (You kinda have to Tetris them into the box too.)
12/9- PEACOCK (All plumed up, y0. BLINGIN!)
12/10- FLOWER BED (Sound familiar?)
12/11- FLOWERY SHRUB (Yup, repeat! I think I'd get annoyed with the concept about now... a repeat sequence and a day of just accessories for a person. It gets better though.)
12/12- BIRDBATH (Also a really nice birdbath. It's filled with a translucent water piece that has ripples.)
12/13- BIRD STATUE(?) (It's a translucent bird of the same material as the water from the birdbath. I'm unclear if it is supposed to be a bird or a statue.)
12/14- FROG AND LILYPAD (I'm actually surprised that this wasn't split into two days at this point, haha.)
12/15- PERSON (I thought that this was a queen at first, given the next day's accessories.)
12/16- ROYAL CIRCLET AND APPLE BASKET (It looks more like a queen's circlet, as does she.)
12/17- PERSON (Except this is totally the queen, because....)
12/18- HER DRESS (It's a big billowing skirt that snaps around her, revealing her dress to actually be a slip, haha.)
12/19- HER FAN, BOW, AND HEAD THINGY (and....)
12/20- HER UMBRELLA (She's totally gotta be the queen, because her reveal takes FOUR DAYS.)
12/21- FENCE PIECES (They're the corral for the unicorns. Or a balustrade. Or a jungle gym.)
12/22- FLOWERPOT (With nice tulips I think)
12/23- UNICORN (I'm going to tell her that his name is UNICRON haha.)
12/24- BABY UNICORN (He hasn't grown his horn yet.)

It's awesome and I'm super excited. Plus I get to get her other sets too. :)

Of course, that means that I also got myself #3161- Bank Robbers! If they had the Haz Mat team, I'd have gotten that. (As an aside, the Roman Arena #4270! has made me put on Gladiator.)

Cheesy Taco Easy Mac is pretty alright. Night.

No comments: