Thursday, May 21, 2009

This, of course, is my idea of cleaning.

My room was in desperate need of cleaning, mostly because I have boxes and cartons of toys everywhere. (I recently got most of my boxes from Mom's, plus I've bought a few things on Ebay recently...) So I went through, dusted, and then proceeded to set up a portion of the collection FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Top shelf! Mostly kid's meal toys, and the collection of POOPING ANIMALS right in the center. Plus, my favoritest LITTLE BLUE BEAR, PONCHO, is keepin it real with some squat thrusts on the left.

Oh, TURTLE POWER! Plus the Nature Boy is stylin and profilin with some ladies, Wolverine inexplicably has a jetpack, and HELLBOY is about to introduce Doctor Doom to the Five-Fingered Mary. Booyah.

Various mementos, some books, some little doodz, and some Pokeymans.

I need to get some kind of a tier for these guys. This shelf is all little chunky dudes (Galactic Heroes, Superhero Squad, etc. etc.). This is hardly all of them, for what it's worth, hehe.

I need more shelves.

- tj out

1 comment:

William David Lee said...

If you're looking for something tiered, I'd definitely recommend the Expand-A-Shelf. They're pretty cheap plastic dealies that are perfect for displaying toys. I use them for my JLU and GI Joe figures.