Sunday, December 07, 2008

Yay, it's snowing!

I like the snow.

I really want a new digital camera, which is strange, because I'm not really one to take pictures. Most of my pictures are of Zoey, and those were taken with a camera that my folks got me right around the time she was born. Its batteries have shit the bed though, so lately I've been using the cameraphone as my primary camera, which is fine because I usually just like taking pictures of goofy shit that I see. However, I really want the Olympus Stylus 850SW. It's shock-proof and waterproof. I'm hoping that the model we sell at work goes clearance after Christmas; $200+ is more than I'd really like to spend on a camera, seeing as how I don't take pictures, as previously mentioned. :) It's kind of obnoxious that it uses an XD card, since all of my cards are SD, as is the card reader on my laptop, but that's hardly a deal-breaker.

I spent all day yesterday catching up on the new Star Wars: Clone Wars movie and TV series. I like it a lot, actually. The style and animation is mostly awesome (sometimes CGI peeps walk funny) and a lot of the storylines aren't goofy or childish at all. I can see where some of the elements are annoying die-hard fans, but at the same time, it's a kid's show. :P It's been put into the 'remind me when I can download episodes of this' pile of scripts and feeds. :)