Friday, December 05, 2008

If possible, I would rather sit and drink coffee all day instead of going to work tonight.

I mean, really. It's a lot colder outside than it looks and I really don't like closing anymore. Plus I was off yesterday and I have the weekend off, so the urge to not go in tonight is certainly there. (Also, I really don't want to shave. I wonder if I can get away with having the MANLY SCRUFF tonight.) I'm currently missing a meeting, since it's scheduled while I'm not there. I'd like to point out that I am not upset about this, since meetings are usually just large bitchfests anyway.

In other news, I really want the Marshmallow Gun that is on w00t! today. Not for me of course, it's for, um, ZKAT.

Speaking of things for ZKAT, how freaking awesome is this Playmobil set? I mean, it has an EXPLODING! VOLCANO! for Bob's sake.

And she knows what a volcano is! Our little girl is the smartest and cutest little girl around.

Finally, a big birthday shoutout to the 21st Amendment! Hopefully we won't try to amend the Constitution to take away freedoms anymore. :)

No comments: